Thursday 2 February 2012

February 3rd and all is well.

It is good to feel ahead of things. Somewhat bizarrely anything I post here is time-stamped as yesterday. Today is Thursday 3rd February - I was up at 5.45am - I have walked down the beach, I have taken some photos for the website, and yet when I post this it will be marked down as 2nd Feb. if only I could catch up on work that way - always to have a day in hand - wouldn't that be great?
It is a lovely, bright morning on the beach today. Not too many folk that I noticed, mainly as I tune out the world and listen to an audiobook as I walk - there is something very satisfying about listening to a story set on a cold blustery night in Scotland whilst walking on a beach in Kenya as the sun comes up. So, my apologies to E and D for not hearing them whooping behind me for a while - they could have been part of the audiobook. Keep up the striding down the beach girls, and enjoy your well deserved cappuccino!

No comments:

Post a Comment